Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Season by Sarah Maclean

The SeasonThe Season by Sarah MacLean

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The SeasonThe Season is a really great book! It has everything I like in a book including England, mystery, clean romance, and witty characters. This book made me laugh, smile, say aww, and so much more.

First of all I absolutely love historical books, especially when they take place in England. This book was a perfect description of the time period, and so were the characters. I loved how Alex remained true to herself, even though what she wanted wasn't common for girls in that time period.

I must say that Gavin was a really fantastic character. I loved the history between him and Alex, and their witty conversations made me laugh. They were so perfect for each other and I couldn't help myself from rooting for them from the beginning! The descriptions were amazing, and I completely lost myself in the book. The mystery was intriguing, and I loved how Alex and Gavin ended up working together to solve it.

I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves historical books, witty characters and conversations, intriguing mystery, amazing descriptions, and so much more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!