Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Rapunzel Dilemma by Jennifer Kloester

The Rapunzel DilemmaThe Rapunzel Dilemma by Jennifer Kloester


Lily's had a charmed life so far, and now she's off to London to pursue her dream of becoming a great actor. But life at the London Drama Academy is full of surprises – and for the first time, Lily finds that things don't always go her way.

It's not just the other students who are making life difficult. Lily's got a secret she's not sure how to handle, but she finds that a room in one of the Academy's deserted towers makes a perfect refuge. Lily can't stay locked in the tower forever, though. And when she meets the mysterious Ronan Carver, everything starts to change . . .

A fast-paced modern fairytale and companion novel to The Cinderella Moment, from talented YA author Jennifer Kloester.

Why I'm Waiting
London. Fairy-tale retelling. Surprises. Sounds intriguing, and makes me want to read it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!